Green Hills Analysis

Tuesday 1 December 2015

What Pro Athletes Know About Trading that You Don’t


For you Sports Fans out there, can you figure out who said this...

“I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” 

Need a Hint? 

It was Michael Jordon, the Undisputed, Best Basketball Player of All Time. 

What you should take away from that... is failure is not an option. It should not hold you back. It is only a temporary road block to reach your goals. 

Listen...If trading were that easy, everyone would be doing it and making money at it. And you and I both know that is not the case. But with the proper training and practice, you can and will do it. 

You may not be the most skillful trader, You may not be the smartest trader. You may not be the most mentally tough trader...

GOD knows I am not.....

But make one promise to yourself, and I guarantee you will thank me later... Be the hardest working trader.

Learn….Absorb….Apply….Rinse and Repeat

Just Remember, Michael Jordon was cut from his High School Basketball Team because his coach didnt think he was good enough.

So even the Best Athletes the World, have been told “No You Can’t” at one point or another. Listen to Your “Inner Voice” and not those that are holding you back. 

Here are 4 words that can CHANGE Your Life.....IF you believe it.

I CAN DO IT.....  




No comments:

Post a Comment